We are trying to return to "normal" here at The Brewing Academy, but we really don't have any idea what normal is any more so, bear with us, please.
We have formalized a schedule in an attempt to not go too crazy AND to get things out the door in an efficient manner. Things are so busy and we need to not try and do everything constantly.
Here it is:
Starting 25 Jan 21, The Brewing Academy will adopt the following schedule [All times are Pacific (GMT -8) Mon-Fri]:
- Emails answered and orders processed
- Phone calls will receive priority
- Orders that have been filled and packed picked up by USPS/UPS/DHL
- All due diligence will be made to get your order out within 24-36 hours after being placed. However, due to logistics, it could be up to 72 hours between order “fulfilment” and being picked up by the selected carrier.
- Orders ready for shipment before 1300 Saturday will be taken to the USPS as needed
1230-1330 Closed for lunch
- Orders placed for local pickup should be done during this time
- Builds, Installations, and repairs
- New product testing
- Phone calls will be answered on an as available basis
- If you do not get an answer, please leave a voicemail and/or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
**PHONE will NOT be answered after 1730**. If it is an emergency, please leave a voicemail AND send an email to email@example.com
Also, effective immediately, labor rates will be going up to $75.00 per hour. I realize that some of you may think that is excessive. I get that. If you would like recommendations on other installers of our products, we are more than happy to give them out!
The rationale for this is that we cannot get new products developed in a timely manner AND get installations and builds done in a timely manner. 1088 build prices will not change for now, but they may in the future.
Thank you all for your support. Wear your mask!