The Brewing Academy
64k SRAM Module for XL/XE computers
Regular price $27.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SRAM MODULE is Lotharek's first step to help ATARI owners to repair their computers home, as in most of the cases faulty is dynamic ram
- replaces base ram of 64KB in all 8bit ATARI
- replaces broken DELAY LINE chip in XL computers and many more ICs - refer to schematics down the page
- upgrades ram in 600XL to 64KB
- PCB thickness is 0,8mm
- SRAM MODULE
Step by step:
- REMOVE old RAM CHIPS ( hint: not necessary actaully; if Your ram do not get hot, You can remove resistors on data lines to ram and keep ram chips intact)
- install SRAM MODULE under MAIN CPU; insert CPU to SRAM MODULE
- Connect CI point at sram module to CAS_INHIBIT SIGNAL (for example MMU pin 16)
- ready :-)
- EXT - connection to Extension Select is not needed to resurect atari, but sme upgrades may needed: Rapidus or connected to PBI. Please, refer to chematic of Your computer.
- PIN 1 is below EXT hole; bottom left at below picture.