TBA's Ultimate Atari Video (UAV) board for 400/800/XL/XE Also for 1088XEL/XLD
Atari 400/800/XL/XE Ultimate Atari Video board (UAV)
Also for 1088XEL/XLD
These boards were developed by Bryan Edewaard and sold by him for a long time. He has now sold the rights for the rev. D version to The Brewing Academy and we are producing them for all machines. What does it do?
- Has an on-board regulator to create a clean video power source.
- Has a 3-channel video amplifier designed for 75 ohm loads.
- Has a pixel re-clocking circuit to remove skew and better align the 4 luminance signals into a perfect pixel edge.
- Has a carefully designed chroma-shaping circuit.
- an adjustable pot on the board which controls the phase between the chroma and luma signals. A nice side-effect of this that you can change the artifact colors. There's also a jumper to invert the chroma which swaps the positions of the artifact colors.
The board plugs into the CD4050 socket for easy installation on most machines. It can be used in place of the original circuit or alongside it.
This board in available in three (3) configurations:
$30.00 Plug-In - A Plug-In unit for the CD4050 socket, comes with wire and socket
$30.00 1088 - A Plug-In unit for the 1088XEL/XLD
$25.00 Basic - A basic version that must be wired in (missing the pin-headers and green terminal strip).
$30.00 Kit -A basic version with the components to make it a plug-in version for custom installations.
$65.00 Atari 400 all-in-one kit! This gives you a plug-in UAV, an internal audio board, AND a BoBby! The internal audio board will give you audio out capabilities that you lose (through no longer using RF) AND the AV BoBby gives you a nice compact way to connect up the audio and video signals coming out of your newly upgraded 400.
For information on BoBby, click here
Install manual included with sale!
If you need a digital version of the manual: http://www.thebrewingacademy.net/UAV_manuals.zip