PS/2 Mouse Adapter for Atari Jaguar by The Brewing Academy
The Brewing Academy is happy to offer a mouse adapter for the Atari Jaguar! (Okay, it's just me here, but "we" sounds so much more cooler!). They come encased in shrink tubing and are plug & play.
It will work with any PS/2 compatible mouse or trackball. This is a new design that is the most stable so far.
If the game asks for Atari ST or Amiga mouse, select "Atari ST." NOTE: This is for a PS/2 compatible mouse ONLY.
- Defender of the Crown
- Star Wars Arcade
- Arkanoid: Revenge of DoH
- Impulse X
- Elsenar (Cartridge version only)
How does it work?
There is a PIC chip inside that is programmed with MyTekControls "MouseTari" code (used with permission) that emulates an Atari ST mouse. Almost any PS/2 compatible mouse/trackball is useable. I have found a few very early PS/2 mice are not recognized. I have also found that *IF* your USB mouse came with a PS/2 adapter, it will Probably work with this adapter. NOTE: This is not guaranteed and YMMV.
A review of mice that work with this adapter:
SUPPORT & QUESTIONS:
- Any questions, feel free to ask.
- Support will be handled at The BATES MOTEL BBS (Telnet to 188.8.131.52:8888)
- The Bates Motel BBS is for Atari, TI 99/4a, and all other computers! Come check into the Motel. Stay for the showers!
- Currently looking for a Co-SysOp