The Brewing Academy
1088XLD Owner's Manual
Regular price $40.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a work in progress. It will be included with every assembled 1088XLD, but for those of you who built your own, here is an opportunity to get the manual for it. I can guarantee you will learn at least TWO new things if you read it. ;-)
- Chapter One: The story of the device, its history, and how it came to be.
- Chapter Two: "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."
- TK-II: How to talk to your XLD
- CF3: How your base all belong to XLD
- MIDI: How your XLD makes beautiful music
- Video: How your XLD makes pretty pictures
- Accessories: How to trick out your XLD
- Sophia (rev. B & rev. C)
- GBS-8200 (Internal VGA)
- Cartridge Port on front Panel
- Chapter Three: The Brains of the XLD: FJC's Firmware & SDX
- U1M User Guide
- Mini SDX primer
- Chapter Four: What to do when your XLD "goes a little . . . ka-ka"
- Repairs and modifications
- Chapter Five: XLD Anatomy
- Bill of Materials