PS4 "Monster Prom XXL"
Minty fresh & sealed
We bought some for you to enjoy!
Sealed in brand new condition direct from RedArt games in France! Limited Production
You have 3 weeks to get a date for Monster Prom! Go through absurd and funny situations, raise your stats and seduce one of your classmates. Beautiful art, bold, unapologetic dialogue and hard choices make up this Multiplayer (1-4 players) Dating Sim. Love your worst self.
- Competitive dating sim: Nothing makes the heart grow fonder than a little competition. Set your gaze on one of the sweethearts, but if you share your romantic tastes with your friends, be ready for some stiff competition.
- Fantastically funny writing: All's fair in love and war, except maybe taking yourself too seriously. Through whimsical, postmodern humor, written by Cory O’Brien, Maggie Herskowitz and Julián Quijano, there is no topic Monster Prom won’t make fun of, including itself.
- Gorgeous art: There’s never a dull moment while exploring the beautifully crafted world and characters drawn by Arthur Tien.
- 1000+ funny and absurd situations and hundreds of events: Get into the groove of the local monster high-school through hundreds of events that will branch into 1000+ possible situations, all with multiple outcomes.
- Couch Multiplayer for one-to-four people: Play by yourself, with a significant other or with your favourite group of friends.
- Easy to pick up and play: No learning required, just have your heart strings ready for tugging.
- Characters easy to fall in love with: With 6 fully fledged lovable classmates at your fingertips, go ahead and meet, pick and find out just what makes them tick.
- Monstrously post-modern slice of life: A beautifully developed universe with a diverse cast of characters, all with their own personal fashion, outfits, style and quirks, set in the modern world of love with all the trimmings: selfies, dating apps, d**kpics, raves, emojis and more.
- Freedom of choice: Monsters don’t like boys or girls, they like monsters. In Monster Prom the game experience is unaffected by gender or sexual orientation, since finding love is already hard enough.
None that we are aware of. NOTE: The disk may become dislodged inside of the case during transit. This does not damage the disc, but you should know that it is a normal thing to happen and we did not do it. ;-)